Your privacy is very important to us. The following Policy describes how we collect, communicate, disclose, and make use of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with this Policy.
- Participation in the Prime For Life® program is confidential. No personally identifiable information is required. An email address is required. Providing your name and age is optional.
- Information is stored as a necessary function of the course experience. This information is linked to your account.
- The course contains open response questions. The information gathered from these questions is transmitted but not stored. We store metadata associated with the questions (e.g., if and when a question has been answered).
- By registering for the course, consent is given for us to use stored information. It is used for our purposes unless exclusion is requested by you, as required by law.
- We will protect your information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
You are responsible for the security of your login information, such as usernames and passwords, which give you access to the data we store for your account.
Please keep login information in a safe place and do not share it with others. Note that key-loggers, viruses, or other surveillance devices can intercept login
information on computers from which you access our services. Take precautions regarding such devices, especially on public computers. In addition, always
log out from any relevant services when you are not actively using them.